High-end trade show booths and displays are expensive, especially for a small company or a startup. If you have budget constrains then you needn’t despair as there are inexpensive display options that allow you to showcase your product at trade shows effectively. One among these is a banner stand. Trade fair banner stands showcase your advertising graphics and keep your marketing budget low at the same time.
Types of stands
- The roll-up or retractable banner stand – The popularity of these stands can be attributed to the fact that they are easy to transport and set up. A stand’s operating mechanism is similar to that of a window shade. The banner is retracted within a cylinder set in the stand’s base and rolled out for display.
- The L-banner stand – The L-shaped frame holds the banner in place with clips, and the lower part of the L rests on the ground.
- The X-banner stand – The banner is fixed onto an X-shaped frame with clips in four corners. It generally has three legs.
- The pole or telescopic banner stand – These stands are constructed from telescoping metal poles that can be aligned to the size of your banners. This is an ideal investment if your banners are of many different sizes.
- The scrolling or motorized banner stand – This stand can add a dash of style and excitement to your booth as it can scroll graphics continuously. These stands can be mounted on either the wall or the floor.
- The outdoor banner stand – This type of stand is made from tough, resilient materials and designed to withstand the most adverse weather conditions.
Selecting the right stand for your needs
It’s crucial that you identify where and how you will be using your banner before you actually go ahead and purchase it. Some issues to look at include:
- Will it be used in an indoor or outdoor setting?
- Will you be using it to showcase advertising message and graphics or just to convey basic information such as contact details?
Personalize the stand and the banner
Stands as well as banners are available in a wide range of sizes, colors, and materials. Choose wisely to create a striking Diseño de stands display that adds appeal to your trade fair kiosk.
Save on your stands
A stand, with careful use, can last for many years. In order to save on costs, consider buying a second-hand stand instead of a new one. Similarly, if you have acquired many stands and find that you don’t need them all or are considering upgrades, think about recycling by selling them either to a local firm or a wholesaler.
Use the stand at other venues
Think of ways to use your banners after the trade expo is over. It can be used within your company premises or at marketing events. It may also be used during a business seminar or conference. In considering long-term use, think over where your prospective customers can be found – would those venues be sporting arenas, hotel lobbies or movie theaters? Once you have zeroed in on likely locations, you can augment your marketing efforts by placing colorful banners and innovative banner stands at these venues.