In this article you will learn how to treat a yeast infection naturally and effectively, this infection is normally caused by Candida Albicans, which creates certain conditions which allows these fungus to grow, some of the common of yeast fungus are white cheesy discharge, burning irritation and burning in that area Many ladies are normally embarrassed and are afraid to go physician for a vaginal test, and would prefer to cure this fungus infection using some home remedies that have been keravita pro tested and tried.
It has been estimated that over 75% of all women from a vaginal yeast infection at some point in during their lifetime, so there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. The thing to remember about this fungus is that it can be treated and cure within a couple of days, while there are some women who have battled with it for years, because they are not knowledgeable of how easy it is to get cured. It is worth noting that most women who have had this fungus for years are those who either refuse to visit the doctor for help and those who do not know the proper home remedies to apply.
Here’s some common symptoms of a yeast infection
1. A thick white vaginal discharge it is usually odorless.
2. Pain during Sex
3. Severe burning and itching around the vaginal surroundings
4. Swelling of the vulva.
5. Burning when urinating
But I would like to let you know right now that you can get rid of your yeast fungus once and for all here’s 7 sure fire ways How to treat a yeast infection naturally and quickly.
1. Eat Some Yogurt – How to Treat a Yeast Infection
Yogurt contains a lot of helpful ingredients such as live culture, bifidus and acidophilus that kills the bacteria that cause yeast infection. It works best when applied topically; just insert it into the vagina using your finger or a tampon applicator. Be sure to use yogurt that contains active cultures.
2. Consume supplements which contains lactobacillus
Be sure to use it according to the directions on the bottle.
3. Douche with a solution 1-3 tablespoon
Take vinegar with about a quart of water. Do this daily when having symptoms, for 7 days but no longer.
4. Do not consume sugary foods – How to Treat a Yeast Infection.
This is because sugary foods will cause yeast to grow.
5. Apply garlic clove – How to Treat a Yeast Infection.
Garlic is known to contain a natural anti-fungal component. Simply peel off the garlic clove, then wrap it in gauze and insert inside the vagina.
6. Use some gentian violet – How to Treat a Yeast Infection. This is a traditional remedy for treating yeast among other fungal infections. Swipe the vaginal surroundings once to twice daily. Be sure to use a thick pad, because it stains everything.
7. Use an herbal douche – How to Treat a Yeast Infection. Be sure to use equal quantity of raspberry, sage and comfrey with 1/4 goldenseal. Cider vinegar can also be combined and used with it.